Keeping you Informed, Educated
The “Resources” section provides member-consumers with all the information they need to be fully active participants in our Cooperative. In this area, you will be able to access forms and applications, payment options for your utility bills, and information regarding various programs at VEA.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page to save time hunting down answers to your questions.
Forms & Applications
- Residential Service Application
- Residential New Construction Application
- Commercial Service Application
- Commercial New Construction Application
- Distributed Generation Interconnection Application
- Irrigation Application
- Temporary Service Application
- Disconnection of Service Application
- Due Date Change Request
- Broadband Internet Service Application
Need more time to pay your bill? You can request a payment arrangement online.
Energy Assistance & Savings
The state of Nevada’s Energy Assistance Program (EAP) provides a supplement to assist qualifying low-income Nevadans with home energy costs.
Learn more about the EAP, energy savings and tax credits here.