Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the right to;
- know what personal information is collected, used, shared or sold
- delete personal information held by a business and its affiliated service providers
- opt-out of the sale of personal information
- non-discrimination in terms of price or service when the above rights are exercised
- Personal Information Collection and Use
You do not have to provide any personally identifiable information to visit this website; however if you use the website to send us an e-mail, subscribe to a newsletter or e-mail alert, ask for information or if you provide personally identifiable information through the website in any other way, we may collect and may maintain the information that you provide.
In addition, Valley Electric Association, Inc. will not sell, rent, or lease any PII to any third parties unless they are affiliated service providers as stated in the Policy excerpt below.
- In the situations described above, your personally identifiable information may be shared among our staff, members, and support services (including third party vendors) as we deem necessary. Once information reaches the correct office, it will be used in the same manner as comparable information collected in other ways. In no event will we sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to any third parties.