Electrify Your Summer with the Michael F. Peterson Youth Leadership Conference!
High school juniors, is leadership your spark? Valley Electric Association, Inc. is pleased to offer high school juniors the opportunity to ignite your potential at the Michael F. Peterson Youth Leadership Conference, sponsored by the Utah Rural Electric Association. This is a dynamic, week-long camp during July that allows students to interact with hundreds of other students from rural communities in Nevada, Utah, and Wyoming. Sharpen your leadership skills through hands-on activities, gain wisdom from influential speakers, and forge lasting friendships through activities such as rope courses, a talent show, team sports and a dance. Spark lifelong connections and ignite leadership skills that will leave a lasting impact.
Key details about the camp and selection process:
• Applications must be submitted by March 31st, 2024 and Valley will let you know if you’ve been selected by April 15th.
• The camp is July 7-12, 2024 in Ephraim, UT. All selected participants must attend for the full week (Sunday-Friday).
• Transportation is provided from Valley’s main campus (800 E Highway 372, Pahrump, NV 89048) on July 7th for the program, returning on July 12th. Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their children from Valley’s main campus.
• The camp attendees are fully sponsored by Valley, there is no cost for attendees.
• Spaces are limited with seven spots available.
• We’ll pick the lucky winners based on your application and an impactful essay, presentation, or video submission.
Ready to snag your spot in this electrifying adventure? Apply now and get ready to ignite your leadership potential!